August 12-16, 2019 (Registration/Check-in August 12, Racing August 13-16)
Race Committee Notices
Protest Time Limit
CORK is excited to be hosting the Sail Canada Youth Championships as part of CORK International 2019!
Open participation event
New this year to CORK International is the RS Feva!
Concussion Awareness following the Ontario Government decision that certain aspects of Rowan’s Law are coming into effect on Monday, July 1st, 2019. To review current information and requirement, check the Ontario Sailing website: https://ontariosailing.ca/concussion-information/
- Any participant who registers with or enters a regatta, after July 1st 2019 needs to do the following:
- Confirm you have read a Ministry Approved Concussion Awareness Resource.
- Confirm you have reviewed, and committed to, the Ontario Sailing Athlete Concussion Code of Conduct.
- Participants that register/enter prior to July 1st can continue to participate in activities. You will need to confirm both items next time you register.
- Coaches/Instructors need to also complete both items below.
- Confirm they have read a Ministry Approved Concussion Awareness Resource.
- Confirm they have reviewed, and committed to, the Ontario Sailing Coach Concussion Code of Conduct.
Below are the Ministry Approved Concussion Resources. There are three options based on age
Concussion Awareness Resources Ages 10 and under – CLICK HERE.
Concussion Awareness Resources Ages 11 to 14 – CLICK HERE.
Concussion Awareness Resources Ages 15 and up – CLICK HERE.
Below are updated Ontario Sailing Concussion Codes of Conduct. They have been adjusted to meet some new specifics of the legislation.
AVIS DE COURSE