2019 Fall Regatta
September 20-22, 2019 (Registration/Check-in September 20, Racing September 21-22)
CORK/Sail Kingston and Ontario Sailing invite sailors to the CORK Fall Regatta.
Ontario Provincial Championships
World Sailing ranking event for the Laser standard & Radial Fogh Gold Cup for Laser Standard and Radial (Open)
Welcome Package including Site Map
Concussion Awareness following the Ontario Government decision that certain aspects of Rowan’s Law are coming into effect on Monday, July 1st, 2019. To review current information and requirement, check the Ontario Sailing website: https://ontariosailing.ca/concussion-information/
- Any participant who registers with or enters a regatta, after July 1st 2019 needs to do the following:
- Confirm you have read a Ministry Approved Concussion Awareness Resource.
- Confirm you have reviewed, and committed to, the Ontario Sailing Athlete Concussion Code of Conduct.
- Participants that register/enter prior to July 1st can continue to participate in activities. You will need to confirm both items next time you register.
- Coaches/Instructors need to also complete both items below.
- Confirm they have read a Ministry Approved Concussion Awareness Resource.
- Confirm they have reviewed, and committed to, the Ontario Sailing Coach Concussion Code of Conduct.
Below are the Ministry Approved Concussion Resources. There are three options based on age
Concussion Awareness Resources Ages 10 and under – CLICK HERE.
Concussion Awareness Resources Ages 11 to 14 – CLICK HERE.
Concussion Awareness Resources Ages 15 and up – CLICK HERE.
Below are updated Ontario Sailing Concussion Codes of Conduct. They have been adjusted to meet some new specifics of the legislation.
Ontario Sailing Concussion Code of Conduct – Athletes
Ontario Sailing Concussion Code of Conduct – Coaches
Register as a Competitor
Parent/Guardian/Loco Parentis Declaration Word Document
List of Competitors
Volunteer For This Event
NOTICE OF RACE
Amendment to Notice of Race-July 18
Appendix S supplement – 29er, 49er FX and 49er – Amendment 1 and 2 included
Appendix S supplement – 420 and Opti – Amendment 1 and 2 included
Appendix S supplement – Laser Standard Radial 4.7 – Amendment 1 and 2 included
Amendments to Sailing Instructions
CORK Standards of Behaviour
Support Team Regulations
RACE COMMITTEE NOTICES
Race Committee Notices
PROTEST COMMITTEE NOTICES
Protest Time Limit
Hearing Schedule Decisions
C420 and Optimist results
Laser Standard, Radial and 4.7 results
29er, 49er and 49erFX results