CORK/Sail Kingston invites sailors to the CORK Olympic Classes Regatta!
August 19-24, 2016 (August 18 – Registration/check-in for 49er and 49erFX (Open) August 19 – Racing for 49er and 49erFX and Registration/check-in for Laser Standard, Laser Radial (Open), Finn (racing 4 days) and I14 (racing 3 days)
- This will be the Sail Canada Senior Championship presented by Volvo for the Laser Standard, Laser Radial, 49er, 49erFX & Finn classes.
- For the Laser Standard this will be a North American Grand Prix 30 point and an ISAF 100 point event.
- For the Laser Radial Female this will be an ISAF 100 point event.
- For Laser Radial Open this will be a North American Grand Prix 30 point event.
- For the Finn class this will be the Eastern Championship (4 day event).
- For the I14 this will be the Canadian Championships (3 day event).
Notice of Race/ Avis de Course
Attention Laser Standard Sailors: Both MKI and MKII Sails are class legal for all events. Please refer to pages 45-46 in the 2016 Handbook for measurement diagrams.
Laser Standard & Radial Results
49er & 49erFX Results
Register as a Competitor
Volunteer For This Event
Site Map / Plan Du Site
Parent/Guardian Declaration Form / DÉCLARATION PARENT
List of Competitors
CORK Standards of Behaviour